- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, FIITJEE Limited, India. I prepared student for Indian Institute of Technology Joint entrance Exam. The acceptance rate of IITJEE is 0.7%. In contrast, the acceptance rate of 5.8% at Harvard is amongst the lowest in the US. I have several students qualified for IITJEE.
- Instructor of record for Calculus II, Calculus III, Matrix and Linear Algebra, Probability, Random Process and Applications. (Class capacity 49-55 students). Duties included designing syllabi, writing and grading quizzes and tests, lecturing, and holding office hours. Terms: Spring 2014, Summer 2014, Fall 2014 (two sections), Summer 2015, Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017.
- Teaching Assistant for large class (over 250 students) of Calculus I, Ordinary Differential Equation, College Algebra. Duties included holding recitations, office hours, grading quizzes, group activities and tests, and holding review sessions. Terms: Fall 2012, Fall 2013, Spring 2015, Fall 2015. (Two sections in each term)
- Mentor for Pre-Calculus, Calculus I, II, and III. Duties included holding problem solving sessions. Terms: Spring 2013, Summer 2013.
- Grader for graduate class Advanced Mathematics for Engineers (MAP 5435). Duties included grading quizzes and homework assignments. Term: Summer 2012.
- Undergraduate interns, Atal Narayan Sahu and Aashutosh Tiwari from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, in undergraduate research project at VCC, KAUST, May-July 2017.